Pryor Tax Law (PTL) is looking for a Tax and Estate Planning Specialist to join its growing team and busy practice.
PTL is a boutique firm providing tax, estate and wealth planning advice to its high net-worth and business clients, both in Canada and internationally.
The ideal candidate:
· must be a CPA or lawyer;
· should have at least 4 years of tax experience with a focus on private clients;
· is technically strong, but willing to continually learn and grow their tax and estate planning knowledge;
· will have completed the CPA In-Depth Program or CBA Tax Law for Lawyers Conference;
· is not afraid to work in a fast-paced, team oriented, boutique environment;
· will be a self-starter and take initiative;
· should be client focused; and
· is detail oriented.
All interested candidates are encouraged to forward their CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.